- This event has passed.
Charity Pike Competition
November 21, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Charity Pike Competition on Sunday 21st at Ballyleague Marina/Lanesborough.
Meeting at the carpark at 7:15. Fishing from 8-4pm. 3 longest pike.
Everyone is welcome 🎣
30€ per person, all proceeds will go towards little Wojteks cancer treatment.
Free BBQ for all participants. Winners will be announced at the BBQ.
We will be running a raffle on the day for 100£ Voucher for Baracuda Angling Centre in Dungannon.
- St.Croix Mojo Musky rod.
- Set of Disco Lures from Jacek Rafał Gorny.
- Set of lures from Mel Handmade Lures.
- 48cm line thru pike & 40cm line thru trout.
- Set of Hostage Valley Lures donated by Team Snapbaits.
- 1 day guiding on Lough Derg for 1 angler with Paul Bourke from Irish Fishing Tours.
- Set of 10 SUKRE spinners donated by Go&Catch Lithuanian Fishing Club.
- 1 day guiding on Lough Derg for 1 angler with Herman Molenaar.
- It’s a boat fishing competition with entry fee of 30€ per person.
- Please make your donations to Wojteks Go Fund Me page – https://gofund.me/bd81f3c5
- After making your donation please email us confirmation to email@example.com.
- To enter the competition please press “going” below and enter your details.
- Registration is open until 8pm on Saturday 20th of November. There will me no more registration allowed after that time as we need time to set up the app.
- It’s an individual competition with minimum of 2 anglers on the boat. All boat members have to be participants of our event.
- Life Jackets are mandatory and must be used all the time. If you don’t have life jacket on you will not be able to participate.
- We will use Xtramarlin competition app with live results for first 5hrs of the day. Last 3hrs we will be fishing blind. You can download the app at http://www.xtramarlin.pl/
- Hard measuring boards only. All measuring boards will be checked for accuracy at the registration before the start of the competition. Boat Capitan will have to bring the board to the registration where he will get unique marker used for photographing your fish.
- Only pictures with the unique marker provided in the morning will be counted.